The Federation of European Securities Exchanges (FESE) is looking to recruit a Policy Adviser to work in the regulatory policy team of the organisation.
We’re offering a challenging position in an international and professional organisation with Brussels as the operating base.
Main duties include:
- Supporting the ongoing regulatory and policy developments of the Association;
- Support with the preparation of agendas, working documents and minutes of meetings;
- Contribute towards projects, presentations, surveys, studies etc;
- Conduct research on issues related to the work of the policy team;
- Manage the statistical database, including quarterly analytical statistics review.
Other tasks include:
– Managing IT support;
– Support the team in the organisation of meetings and events;
Applicants should have:
- A master’s degree, with 1-3 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in an EU trade association or similar;
- Some knowledge/understanding of financial services, in particular MiFID, is desirable;
Possess good organisational skills, be proactive, self-motivated, result-oriented, with a strong team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint); in particular a high level of proficiency is required in Excel;
- Fluency in English – Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract type: Permanent position, full-time. Competitive salary package, with excellent benefits.
To apply: Please send your CV and motivation letter by email to email@example.com by Sunday 31st January 2021.
For information: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.