Now open for entries
FESE is now inviting entries for the De La Vega Prize 2020 which is an annual competition that calls for submission of outstanding research papers which have a focus on European Securities Markets.
The paper may refer to any of the following topics:
- Saving via Capital Markets: access to capital markets for investors, European private pension plan, financial literacy;
- Financing via Capital Markets: SMEs access, SMEs Growth Markets, Prospectus Regulation, new forms of equity financing;
- Primary Markets for Equities and Bonds: public and private offerings, ongoing disclosure requirements, markets segments;
- Secondary Markets for Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives: value of exchanges for the real economy, liquidity, transparency, efficiency, risk management, market microstructure, development/size of markets, central clearing, post-trading activity, market abuse;
- Integration, Fairness, Security and Integrity of Markets;
- Market Structure, Benchmarks, Market Indicators and Market Data;
- FinTech: blockchain, crypto-currencies, robot advisers, etc;
- Sustainable Finance;
- Impact of Regulation.
For full details on the Terms and Conditions for entry please click here.
The winner will be announced at the annual FESE Convention in Brussels on Tuesday 26th May 2020.