Monthly factsheets dating back to January 2000 are available either in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) form or as an Excel spreadsheet (xls). Notice that, downloading the month of December, annual data is available from Year-to-Date tables.
Monthly factsheets as of January 2015*
* Monthly factsheets as of January 2015 include updated tables on investment flows, equity trading statistics, bonds and bonds derivatives.
Monthly factsheets from January 2000 to December 2014
Historical data on market capitalisation, number of listed companies and number of listed bonds from January 1993 to December 1999 are available in Excel spreadsheets (xls). Notice that these statistics follow the FESE Statistics methodology. To download the spreadsheets, click under the following links:
- Historical data_1993-1999_Market Capitalisation
- Historical data_1993-1999_Number of listed companies
- Historical data_1993-1999_Number of listed bonds
- On 20 November 2015, the Magyar Nemzeti Bank concluded a sales contract with the Austrian CEESEG AG and Österreichische Kontrollbank AG, the entities that to date held a 68.8 per cent ownership in the Budapest Stock Exchange (BSE). With this transaction the MNB obtains controlling ownership in the national stock exchange.
- For year 2016, the figures of Ljubljana SE are partially inlcuded in the monthly statistics, while they are reported in the European Equity Market Report.
- BIST Second National Market closed in November 2015. Borsa Istanbul's specialised market has changed to "BIST Emerging Companies Market" since November 2015.
- Some figures for ICE Futures Europe for table 13a (Stock/Index Options and Futures Turnover) and table 14a (Bond Options and Futures Turnover) for year 2014 are unavailable or estimates due to the system migration from Liffe to ICE Futures Europe
- Concerning the Cash Market, figures for years 2007 – 2013 refer to the company NYSE Euronext. Figures as of the 1st January 2014 refer to the company Euronext.